Thursday, May 16, 2013

Eleven things I learned in Organic Chemistry:


I wasn’t sure if I would continue with this blog after the semester ended, but I kind of miss it, so…

I guess I’ll keep writing it.

But, if you’re reading this, you already knew that. Well then, let’s get to the interesting bit!

In O. Chem, I learned-

11.) How to draw a damn good hexagon in under two seconds.
Glorious, is it not?



10.) It is completely possible to get a cramp in your thumb.



9.) It is completely impossible to get rid of a cramp in your thumb.



8.) I can take notes in my sleep.



7.) My hair is an excellent indicator of my stress level.



6.) Chemistry teachers really do know how to make meth, and will explain the process in great detail.



5.) There are many compounds that explode upon contact with water.

Labs involving these compounds will, invariably, occur on days when there is a thunderstorm.



4.) The aforementioned compounds are kept in the same rooms as equipment worth several hundred dollars.



3.) The aforementioned rooms do not have security cameras.



2.) Some people aren't joking when they say their homework could kill them.



1.) No matter how much time you have to sink into studying for O. Chem, your dogs will still love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment